"Phenolphthalein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acid-base indicator which is colorless in acid solution, but turns pink to red as the solution becomes alkaline. It is used medicinally as a cathartic.
- Novartis Brand of Phenolphthalein
- Manesco Brand of Phenolphthalein
- Schering-Plough Brand of Phenolphthalein
- Thompson Brand of Phenolphthalein
- Key Brand of Phenolphthalein
- Mentholatum Brand of Phenolphthalein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Phenolphthalein".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Phenolphthalein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Phenolphthalein" by people in this website by year, and whether "Phenolphthalein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.