"Glutathione Transferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A transferase that catalyzes the addition of aliphatic, aromatic, or heterocyclic FREE RADICALS as well as EPOXIDES and arene oxides to GLUTATHIONE. Addition takes place at the SULFUR. It also catalyzes the reduction of polyol nitrate by glutathione to polyol and nitrite.
- Glutathione Transferase
- Transferase, Glutathione
- Glutathione S-Alkyltransferase
- Glutathione S Alkyltransferase
- S-Alkyltransferase, Glutathione
- Glutathione S-Aryltransferase
- Glutathione S Aryltransferase
- S-Aryltransferase, Glutathione
- Glutathione S-Epoxidetransferase
- Glutathione S Epoxidetransferase
- S-Epoxidetransferase, Glutathione
- S-Hydroxyalkyl Glutathione Lyase
- Glutathione Lyase, S-Hydroxyalkyl
- Lyase, S-Hydroxyalkyl Glutathione
- S Hydroxyalkyl Glutathione Lyase
- Glutathione Transferases
- Transferases, Glutathione
- Heme Transfer Protein
- Protein, Heme Transfer
- Transfer Protein, Heme
- Glutathione Organic Nitrate Ester Reductase
- Glutathione S-Transferase
- Glutathione S Transferase
- S-Transferase, Glutathione
Glutathione S-Transferase 3
- Glutathione S-Transferase 3
- Glutathione S Transferase 3
- S-Transferase 3, Glutathione
- Glutathione S-Transferase III
- Glutathione S Transferase III
- S-Transferase III, Glutathione
Glutathione S-Transferase P
- Glutathione S-Transferase P
- Glutathione S Transferase P
- P, Glutathione S-Transferase
- S-Transferase P, Glutathione
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glutathione Transferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glutathione Transferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glutathione Transferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glutathione Transferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.