"Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A rare congenital hypoplastic anemia that usually presents early in infancy. The disease is characterized by a moderate to severe macrocytic anemia, occasional neutropenia or thrombocytosis, a normocellular bone marrow with erythroid hypoplasia, and an increased risk of developing leukemia. (Curr Opin Hematol 2000 Mar;7(2):85-94)
- Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan
- Anemia, Diamond Blackfan
- Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan Type
- Anemia, Diamond Blackfan Type
- Diamond-Blackfan Type Anemia
- Red Cell Aplasia, Pure, Hereditary
- Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- Diamond Blackfan Anemia
- Erythrogenesis Imperfecta
- Anemia, Congenital Hypoplastic, Of Blackfan And Diamond
- Blackfan-Diamond Syndrome
- Blackfan Diamond Syndrome
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan".
- Diseases [C]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Hematologic Diseases [C15.378]
- Anemia [C15.378.071]
- Anemia, Aplastic [C15.378.071.085]
- Anemia, Hypoplastic, Congenital [C15.378.071.085.080]
- Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan [C15.378.071.085.080.090]
- Red-Cell Aplasia, Pure [C15.378.071.750]
- Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan [C15.378.071.750.500]
- Bone Marrow Diseases [C15.378.190]
- Anemia, Aplastic [C15.378.190.196]
- Anemia, Hypoplastic, Congenital [C15.378.190.196.080]
- Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan [C15.378.190.196.080.090]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Anemia, Hypoplastic, Congenital [C16.320.077]
- Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan [C16.320.077.090]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anemia, Diamond-Blackfan" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.