Event-Related Potentials, P300
"Event-Related Potentials, P300" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A late-appearing component of the event-related potential. P300 stands for a positive deflection in the event-related voltage potential at 300 millisecond poststimulus. Its amplitude increases with unpredictable, unlikely, or highly significant stimuli and thereby constitutes an index of mental activity. (From Campbell, Psychiatric Dictionary, 6th ed)
|Event-Related Potentials, P300
- Event-Related Potentials, P300
- Event Related Potentials, P300
- Event-Related Potential, P300
- P300 Event-Related Potential
- P300 Component
- P300 Components
- Event-Related Potentials, P3
- Event Related Potentials, P3
- Event-Related Potential, P3
- P3 Event-Related Potential
- P3 Event-Related Potentials
- P3 Event Related Potentials
- Evoked Potentials, P300 Component
- P300 Event-Related Potentials
- P300 Event Related Potentials
P3b Event-Related Potentials
- P3b Event-Related Potentials
- Event-Related Potential, P3b
- Event-Related Potentials, P3b
- P3b Event Related Potentials
- P3b Event-Related Potential
P3a Event-Related Potentials
- P3a Event-Related Potentials
- Event-Related Potential, P3a
- Event-Related Potentials, P3a
- P3a Event Related Potentials
- P3a Event-Related Potential
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Event-Related Potentials, P300".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Event-Related Potentials, P300".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Event-Related Potentials, P300" by people in this website by year, and whether "Event-Related Potentials, P300" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.