"Acyl-Butyrolactones" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cyclic esters of acylated BUTYRIC ACID containing four carbons in the ring.
- Butyrylhomoserine Lactones
- Lactones, Butyrylhomoserine
- Acyl-Butyryl-Homoserine Lactones
- Acyl Butyryl Homoserine Lactones
- Lactones, Acyl-Butyryl-Homoserine
- Acyl-Homoserine Lactones
- Acyl Homoserine Lactones
- Lactones, Acyl-Homoserine
- Acylated Homoserine Lactone
- Homoserine Lactone, Acylated
- Lactone, Acylated Homoserine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acyl-Butyrolactones".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acyl-Butyrolactones".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acyl-Butyrolactones" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acyl-Butyrolactones" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.