"3-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Catalyze the oxidation of 3-hydroxysteroids to 3-ketosteroids.
- 3-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases
- Dehydrogenases, 3-Hydroxysteroid
- 3-beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase
- 3 beta Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, 3-beta-Hydroxysteroid
- 3 Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases
- Dehydrogenases, 3 Hydroxysteroid
- Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases, 3
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "3-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "3-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "3-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases" by people in this website by year, and whether "3-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.