Materials Management, Hospital
"Materials Management, Hospital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The management of all procurement, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies, as well as logistics management including laundry, processing of reusables, etc.
|Materials Management, Hospital
- Materials Management, Hospital
- Hospital Materials Management
- Management, Hospital Materials
- Management, Hospital Material
- Hospital Material Management
- Hospital Material Managements
- Managements, Hospital Material
- Material Management, Hospital
- Material Managements, Hospital
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Materials Management, Hospital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Materials Management, Hospital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Materials Management, Hospital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Materials Management, Hospital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.