"Hospitals, Military" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hospitals which provide care for the military personnel and usually for their dependents.
- Navy Hospitals
- Hospital, Navy
- Navy Hospital
- Hospitals, Navy
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hospitals, Military".
- Technology, Industry, Agriculture [J]
- Technology, Industry, and Agriculture [J01]
- Architecture as Topic [J01.086]
- Facility Design and Construction [J01.086.339]
- Military Facilities [J01.086.339.445]
- Hospitals, Military [J01.086.339.445.500]
- Health Care [N]
- Health Care Facilities, Manpower, and Services [N02]
- Health Facilities [N02.278]
- Hospitals [N02.278.421]
- Hospitals, Public [N02.278.421.510]
- Hospitals, Federal [N02.278.421.510.180]
- Hospitals, Military [N02.278.421.510.180.250]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hospitals, Military".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hospitals, Military" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hospitals, Military" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.