Prospective Payment System
"Prospective Payment System" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A system wherein reimbursement rates are set, for a given period of time, prior to the circumstances giving rise to actual reimbursement claims.
|Prospective Payment System
- Prospective Payment System
- Payment System, Prospective
- Payment Systems, Prospective
- Prospective Payment Systems
- System, Prospective Payment
- Systems, Prospective Payment
- Reimbursement, Prospective
- Prospective Reimbursement
- Prospective Reimbursements
- Reimbursements, Prospective
Discretionary Adjustment Factor
- Discretionary Adjustment Factor
- Adjustment Factor, Discretionary
- Adjustment Factors, Discretionary
- Discretionary Adjustment Factors
- Factor, Discretionary Adjustment
- Factors, Discretionary Adjustment
- Adjustment, Discretionary
- Adjustments, Discretionary
- Discretionary Adjustment
- Discretionary Adjustments
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prospective Payment System".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prospective Payment System".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prospective Payment System" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prospective Payment System" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.