"Distal Myopathies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heterogeneous group of genetic disorders characterized by progressive MUSCULAR ATROPHY and MUSCLE WEAKNESS beginning in the hands, the legs, or the feet. Most are adult-onset autosomal dominant forms. Others are autosomal recessive.
- Distal Myopathies
- Myopathies, Distal
- Myopathy, Distal
- Muscular Dystrophy, Distal
- Distal Muscular Dystrophies
- Distal Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular Dystrophies, Distal
- Distal Myopathy
Tibial Muscular Dystrophy
- Tibial Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular Dystrophies, Tibial
- Muscular Dystrophy, Tibial
- Udd-Markesbery Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular Dystrophy, Udd-Markesbery
- Udd Markesbery Muscular Dystrophy
- Finnish-Markesbery Muscular Dystrophy
- Finnish Markesbery Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular Dystrophy, Finnish-Markesbery
Welander Distal Myopathy
- Welander Distal Myopathy
- Distal Myopathy, Welander
- Muscular Dystrophy, Distal, Late-Onset, Autosomal Dominant
- Myopathy, Late Distal Hereditary
- Myopathy, Distal, Early-Onset, Autosomal Dominant
- Myopathy, Distal, Swedish
- Laing Distal Myopathy
- Distal Myopathies, Laing
- Distal Myopathy, Laing
- Laing Distal Myopathies
- Myopathies, Laing Distal
- Myopathy, Laing Distal
- Myopathy, Distal 1
- 1 Myopathies, Distal
- 1 Myopathy, Distal
- Distal 1 Myopathies
- Distal 1 Myopathy
- Myopathies, Distal 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Distal Myopathies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Distal Myopathies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Distal Myopathies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Distal Myopathies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.