Receptors, Formyl Peptide
"Receptors, Formyl Peptide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of G-protein-coupled receptors that was originally identified by its ability to bind N-formyl peptides such as N-FORMYLMETHIONINE LEUCYL-PHENYLALANINE. Since N-formyl peptides are found in MITOCHONDRIA and BACTERIA, this class of receptors is believed to play a role in mediating cellular responses to cellular damage and bacterial invasion. However, non-formylated peptide ligands have also been found for this receptor class.
|Receptors, Formyl Peptide
- Receptors, Formyl Peptide
- Formyl Peptide Receptors
- Peptide Receptors, Formyl
- Chemotactic Peptide Receptor
- Peptide Receptor, Chemotactic
- F-Chemotactic Peptide Receptor
- F Chemotactic Peptide Receptor
- Receptor, F-Chemotactic Peptide
- Receptor, Chemotactic Peptide
- FMLP Receptor
- Receptor, FMLP
- Formyl Peptide Receptor
- Receptor, Formyl Peptide
- N-formyl Hexapeptide Receptor
- Hexapeptide Receptor, N-formyl
- N formyl Hexapeptide Receptor
- Receptor, N-formyl Hexapeptide
- N-Formylmethionyl Peptide Receptor
- N Formylmethionyl Peptide Receptor
- Peptide Receptor, N-Formylmethionyl
- Receptor, N-Formylmethionyl Peptide
- Chemoattractant Receptor
- Receptor, Chemoattractant
- fMet-Leu-Phe Receptor
- Receptor, fMet-Leu-Phe
- fMet Leu Phe Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Formyl Peptide".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Formyl Peptide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Formyl Peptide" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Formyl Peptide" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.