"Sodium-Potassium-Chloride Symporters" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of symporters that specifically transport SODIUM CHLORIDE and POTASSIUM CHLORIDE across cellular membranes in a tightly coupled process.
- Sodium-Potassium-Chloride Symporters
- Sodium Potassium Chloride Symporters
- Symporters, Sodium-Potassium-Chloride
- Na K Cl Symporter
- Na K Cl Transporter
- Sodium-Potassium-Chloride Cotransporters
- Cotransporters, Sodium-Potassium-Chloride
- Sodium Potassium Chloride Cotransporters
- NaK2Cl Symporter
- Symporter, NaK2Cl
- Sodium, Potassium, Chloride-Cotransporter
- Sodium-Potassium-Chloride Cotransporter
- Cotransporter, Sodium-Potassium-Chloride
- Sodium Potassium Chloride Cotransporter
- Na(+), K(+), Cl(-)-Cotransporter
- NaCl-KCl Cotransporter
- Cotransporter, NaCl-KCl
- NaCl KCl Cotransporter
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sodium-Potassium-Chloride Symporters".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sodium-Potassium-Chloride Symporters".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sodium-Potassium-Chloride Symporters" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sodium-Potassium-Chloride Symporters" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.