"Computer-Assisted Instruction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A self-learning technique, usually online, involving interaction of the student with programmed instructional materials.
- Computer-Assisted Instruction
- Computer Assisted Instruction
- Computer-Assisted Instructions
- Instruction, Computer-Assisted
- Instructions, Computer-Assisted
- Self-Instruction Programs, Computerized
- Computerized Self-Instruction Program
- Computerized Self-Instruction Programs
- Program, Computerized Self-Instruction
- Programs, Computerized Self-Instruction
- Self Instruction Programs, Computerized
- Self-Instruction Program, Computerized
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Computer-Assisted Instruction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Computer-Assisted Instruction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Computer-Assisted Instruction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Computer-Assisted Instruction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Computer-Assisted Instruction" by people in Profiles.