"Fontan Procedure" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A procedure in which total right atrial or total caval blood flow is channeled directly into the pulmonary artery or into a small right ventricle that serves only as a conduit. The principal congenital malformations for which this operation is useful are TRICUSPID ATRESIA and single ventricle with pulmonary stenosis.
- Fontan Procedure
- Procedure, Fontan
- Stage 3 Norwood Procedure
- Norwood Procedure, Stage 3
- Norwood Procedure, Stage III
- Fontan Operation
- Operation, Fontan
- Stage III Norwood Procedure
- Hemi-Fontan Procedure
- Hemi Fontan Procedure
- Procedure, Hemi-Fontan
- Norwood Procedure, Stage 2
- Bidirectional Glenn Shunt
- Bidirectional Glenn Shunts
- Glenn Shunt, Bidirectional
- Glenn Shunts, Bidirectional
- Shunt, Bidirectional Glenn
- Shunts, Bidirectional Glenn
- Stage II Norwood Procedure
- Bidirectional Glenn Procedure
- Bidirectional Glenn Procedures
- Glenn Procedure, Bidirectional
- Glenn Procedures, Bidirectional
- Procedure, Bidirectional Glenn
- Procedures, Bidirectional Glenn
- Bidirectional Cavopulmonary Shunt
- Bidirectional Cavopulmonary Shunts
- Cavopulmonary Shunt, Bidirectional
- Cavopulmonary Shunts, Bidirectional
- Shunt, Bidirectional Cavopulmonary
- Shunts, Bidirectional Cavopulmonary
- Norwood Procedure, Stage II
- Stage 2 Norwood Procedure
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fontan Procedure".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fontan Procedure".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fontan Procedure" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fontan Procedure" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.