Plant Viral Movement Proteins
"Plant Viral Movement Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Viral proteins that facilitate the movement of viruses between plant cells by means of PLASMODESMATA, channels that traverse the plant cell walls.
|Plant Viral Movement Proteins
- Plant Viral Movement Proteins
- Movement Proteins, Plant Virus
- Virus Movement Proteins, Plant
- Movement Proteins, Virus, Plant
- Plant Virus Movement Proteins
- Viral Movement Proteins, Plant
- Movement Protein, Plant Virus
- Movement Proteins, Viral, Plant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Plant Viral Movement Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Plant Viral Movement Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Plant Viral Movement Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Plant Viral Movement Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.