"Felodipine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A dihydropyridine calcium antagonist with positive inotropic effects. It lowers blood pressure by reducing peripheral vascular resistance through a highly selective action on smooth muscle in arteriolar resistance vessels.
- Felo Puren
- Alpharma Brand of Felodipine
- betapharm Brand of Felodipine
- Hexal Brand of Felodipine
- Alphapharm Brand of Felodipine
- Pharmacia Spain Brand of Felodipine
- Promed Brand of Felodipine
- Astra Brand of Felodipine
- AstraZeneca Brand of Felodipine
- Hoechst Brand of Felodipine
- Aventis Brand of Felodipine
felodipin von ct
- felodipin von ct
- ct-Arzneimittel Brand of Felodipine
- ct Arzneimittel Brand of Felodipine
- Pharmaceutica Astra Brand of Felodipine
- TheraPharm Brand of Felodipine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Felodipine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Felodipine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Felodipine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Felodipine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.