ZAP-70 Protein-Tyrosine Kinase
"ZAP-70 Protein-Tyrosine Kinase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A protein tyrosine kinase that is required for T-CELL development and T-CELL ANTIGEN RECEPTOR function.
|ZAP-70 Protein-Tyrosine Kinase
- ZAP-70 Protein-Tyrosine Kinase
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinase, ZAP-70
- ZAP 70 Protein Tyrosine Kinase
- Syk-Related Tyrosine Kinase
- Syk Related Tyrosine Kinase
- Tyrosine Kinase, Syk-Related
- ZAP-70 Protein
- ZAP 70 Protein
- zeta-Chain Associated Protein Kinase (ZAP-70)
- 70 kDa Zeta-Associated Protein
- 70 kDa Zeta Associated Protein
- ZAP-70 Kinase
- Kinase, ZAP-70
- ZAP 70 Kinase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "ZAP-70 Protein-Tyrosine Kinase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "ZAP-70 Protein-Tyrosine Kinase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "ZAP-70 Protein-Tyrosine Kinase" by people in this website by year, and whether "ZAP-70 Protein-Tyrosine Kinase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.