Multiple Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase Deficiency
"Multiple Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase Deficiency" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An autosomal recessive disorder of fatty acid oxidation, and branched chain amino acids (AMINO ACIDS, BRANCHED-CHAIN); LYSINE; and CHOLINE catabolism, that is due to defects in either subunit of ELECTRON TRANSFER FLAVOPROTEIN or its dehydrogenase, electron transfer flavoprotein-ubiquinone oxidoreductase (EC 188.8.131.52).
|Multiple Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Multiple Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Ethylmalonic-Adipic Aciduria
- Aciduria, Ethylmalonic-Adipic
- Acidurias, Ethylmalonic-Adipic
- Ethylmalonic Adipic Aciduria
- Ethylmalonic-Adipic Acidurias
- Ethylmalonic Adipicaciduria
- Glutaric Aciduria II
- Glutaric Aciduria Type II
- MADD (Multiple Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency)
- MADD (Multiple Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency)
- MADDs (Multiple Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency)
- Multiple Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Multiple Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Electron Transfer Flavoprotein Deficiency
- Glutaric Aciduria Type 2
Glutaric Aciduria IIC
- Glutaric Aciduria IIC
- ETFDH Deficiency
- ETFDH Deficiencies
- Electron Transfer Flavoprotein Dehydrogenase Deficiency
Glutaric Aciduria IIA
- Glutaric Aciduria IIA
- ETFA Deficiency
- ETFA Deficiencies
- Electron Transfer Flavoprotein Alpha Subunit Deficiency
Glutaric Aciduria IIB
- Glutaric Aciduria IIB
- Electron Transfer Flavoprotein Beta Subunit Deficiency
- ETFB Deficiency
- ETFB Deficiencies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Multiple Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase Deficiency".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Multiple Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase Deficiency".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Multiple Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase Deficiency" by people in this website by year, and whether "Multiple Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase Deficiency" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.