Maternal-Child Health Centers
"Maternal-Child Health Centers" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Facilities which administer the delivery of health care services to mothers and children.
|Maternal-Child Health Centers
- Maternal-Child Health Centers
- Center, Maternal-Child Health
- Centers, Maternal-Child Health
- Health Center, Maternal-Child
- Health Centers, Maternal-Child
- Maternal Child Health Centers
- Maternal-Child Health Center
Health Services, Maternal-Child
- Health Services, Maternal-Child
- Health Service, Maternal-Child
- Health Services, Maternal Child
- Maternal-Child Health Service
- Service, Maternal-Child Health
- Services, Maternal-Child Health
- Maternal-Child Health Services
- Maternal Child Health Services
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Maternal-Child Health Centers".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Maternal-Child Health Centers".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Maternal-Child Health Centers" by people in this website by year, and whether "Maternal-Child Health Centers" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Maternal-Child Health Centers" by people in Profiles.