"Saposins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of four homologous sphingolipid activator proteins that are formed from proteolytic cleavage of a common protein precursor molecule referred to as prosaposin.
- Saposin C
- beta-Glucosidase Stimulating Protein
- beta Glucosidase Stimulating Protein
- Co beta Glucosidase
- Sphingolipid Activator Protein 2
- Gaucher Activator Protein
- Glucosylceramidase Activator
- SAP-C Protein
- SAP C Protein
- beta-Glucosidase Activator Protein
- beta Glucosidase Activator Protein
- Saposin B
- Sphingolipid Activator Protein 1
- Sphingolipid Activator Protein-1
- SAP-1 Sphingolipid Activator
- SAP 1 Sphingolipid Activator
- Sphingolipid Activator, SAP-1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Saposins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Saposins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Saposins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Saposins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.