"Receptors, Bradykinin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface receptors that bind BRADYKININ and related KININS with high affinity and trigger intracellular changes which influence the behavior of cells. The identified receptor types (B-1 and B-2, or BK-1 and BK-2) recognize endogenous KALLIDIN; t-kinins; and certain bradykinin fragments as well as bradykinin itself.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Bradykinin".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Bradykinin [D12.776.543.750.100.080]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Bradykinin [D12.776.543.750.720.600.220]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Bradykinin [D12.776.543.750.750.555.220]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Bradykinin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Bradykinin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Bradykinin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.