"Succinyldiaminopimelate Transaminase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A PYRIDOXAL PHOSPHATE containing enzyme that catalyzes the transfer amino group from N-succinyl-L-2,6-diaminoheptanedioate to 2-oxoglutarate in order to generate N-succinyl-2-L-amino-6-oxoheptanedioate and L-GLUTAMATE, respectively.
- Succinyldiaminopimelate Transaminase
- Transaminase, Succinyldiaminopimelate
- N-Succinyl Diaminopimelic Acid Aminotransferase
- N Succinyl Diaminopimelic Acid Aminotransferase
- Succinyldiaminopimelate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, Succinyldiaminopimelate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Succinyldiaminopimelate Transaminase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Succinyldiaminopimelate Transaminase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Succinyldiaminopimelate Transaminase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Succinyldiaminopimelate Transaminase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.