Elongation Factor 2 Kinase
"Elongation Factor 2 Kinase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A monomeric calcium-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase subtype that specifically phosphorylates PEPTIDE ELONGATION FACTOR 2. The enzyme lacks a phosphorylatable activation domain that can respond to CALCIUM-CALMODULIN-DEPENDENT PROTEIN KINASE KINASE, however it is regulated by phosphorylation by PROTEIN KINASE A and through intramolecular autophosphorylation.
|Elongation Factor 2 Kinase
- Elongation Factor 2 Kinase
- eEF-2-Specific Ca and Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase III
- eEF 2 Specific Ca and Calmodulin Dependent Protein Kinase III
- EF-2 Kinase
- EF 2 Kinase
- Kinase, EF-2
- Eukaryotic Elongation Factor-2 Kinase
- Eukaryotic Elongation Factor 2 Kinase
- Calcium-Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase Type 3
- Calcium Calmodulin Dependent Protein Kinase Type 3
- Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase III
- Calmodulin Dependent Protein Kinase III
- CAM Kinase III
- Cam PK III
- E-2 Kinase
- E 2 Kinase
- Protein Kinase CPK3
- Kinase CPK3, Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Elongation Factor 2 Kinase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Elongation Factor 2 Kinase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Elongation Factor 2 Kinase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Elongation Factor 2 Kinase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.