Organic Chemistry Phenomena
"Organic Chemistry Phenomena" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The conformation, properties, reaction processes, and the properties of the reactions of carbon compounds.
|Organic Chemistry Phenomena
- Organic Chemistry Phenomena
- Phenomena, Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Phenomenon
- Phenomenon, Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Concepts
- Concept, Organic Chemistry
- Concepts, Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Concept
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Organic Chemistry Phenomena".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Organic Chemistry Phenomena".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Organic Chemistry Phenomena" by people in this website by year, and whether "Organic Chemistry Phenomena" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.