"Heart Injuries" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
General or unspecified injuries to the heart.
|Heart Rupture, Traumatic
- Heart Rupture, Traumatic
- Heart Ruptures, Traumatic
- Rupture, Traumatic Heart
- Ruptures, Traumatic Heart
- Traumatic Heart Rupture
- Traumatic Heart Ruptures
- Cardiac Rupture, Traumatic
- Cardiac Ruptures, Traumatic
- Rupture, Traumatic Cardiac
- Ruptures, Traumatic Cardiac
- Traumatic Cardiac Rupture
- Traumatic Cardiac Ruptures
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Heart Injuries".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Heart Injuries".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Heart Injuries" by people in this website by year, and whether "Heart Injuries" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.