"Mucopolysaccharidosis VI" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Mucopolysaccharidosis with excessive CHONDROITIN SULFATE B in urine, characterized by dwarfism and deafness. It is caused by a deficiency of N-ACETYLGALACTOSAMINE-4-SULFATASE (arylsulfatase B).
- Mucopolysaccharidosis VI
- Arylsulfatase B Deficiency
- Arylsulfatase B Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, Arylsulfatase B
- Deficiency, Arylsulfatase B
- Maroteaux-Lamy Syndrome
- Maroteaux Lamy Syndrome
- Syndrome, Maroteaux-Lamy
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Type VI
- Type VI, Mucopolysaccharidosis
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Type 6
- Type 6, Mucopolysaccharidosis
- N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-Sulfatase Deficiency
- Deficiencies, N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-Sulfatase
- Deficiency, N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-Sulfatase
- N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-Sulfatase Deficiencies
- Polydystrophic Dwarfism
- Dwarfism, Polydystrophic
- ARSB Deficiency
- ARSB Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, ARSB
- Deficiency, ARSB
- Mucopolysaccharidosis 6
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mucopolysaccharidosis VI".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mucopolysaccharidosis VI".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mucopolysaccharidosis VI" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mucopolysaccharidosis VI" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.