Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 3
"Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A 44-kDa extracellular signal-regulated MAP kinase that may play a role the initiation and regulation of MEIOSIS; MITOSIS; and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells. It phosphorylates a number of TRANSCRIPTION FACTORS; and MICROTUBULE-ASSOCIATED PROTEINS.
|Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 3
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 3
- Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3
- Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase 1
- Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1
- MAPK3 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase
- MAPK3 Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase
- Meiosis-Activated Myelin Basic Protein Kinase p44(mpk)
- PSTkinase p44mpk
- p44mpk, PSTkinase
- p44 MAPK
- Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinase p44(mpk)
- ERK1 Kinase
- Kinase, ERK1
- Microtubule-Associated Protein-2 Kinase
- Kinase, Microtubule-Associated Protein-2
- Microtubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 3".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.