"Triclosan" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A diphenyl ether derivative used in cosmetics and toilet soaps as an antiseptic. It has some bacteriostatic and fungistatic action.
- 2-Hydroxy-2',4,4'-trichlorodiphenyl Ether
- Pharmachem Brand of Triclosan
- Triclosan Pharmachem Brand
- Dermtek Brand of Triclosan
- GlaxoSmithKline Brand of Triclosan
- Trans Canaderm Brand of Triclosan
- SSL Brand of Triclosan
- Ster-Zac Bath Concentrate
- Ster Zac Bath Concentrate
- SterZac Bath Concentrate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Triclosan".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Triclosan".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Triclosan" by people in this website by year, and whether "Triclosan" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.