"Biofeedback, Psychology" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The therapy technique of providing the status of one's own AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM function (e.g., skin temperature, heartbeats, brain waves) as visual or auditory feedback in order to self-control related conditions (e.g., hypertension, migraine headaches).
- Biofeedback, Psychology
- Biofeedbacks, Psychology
- Psychology Biofeedback
- Psychology Biofeedbacks
- Psychophysiologic Feedback
- Feedback, Psychophysiologic
- Feedback, Psychophysiological
- Biofeedback (Psychology)
- Biofeedbacks (Psychology)
False Physiological Feedback
- False Physiological Feedback
- False Physiological Feedbacks
- Feedback, False Physiological
- Feedbacks, False Physiological
- Physiological Feedback, False
- Physiological Feedbacks, False
- Bogus Physiological Feedback
- Bogus Physiological Feedbacks
- Feedback, Bogus Physiological
- Feedbacks, Bogus Physiological
- Physiological Feedback, Bogus
- Physiological Feedbacks, Bogus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Biofeedback, Psychology".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Biofeedback, Psychology".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Biofeedback, Psychology" by people in this website by year, and whether "Biofeedback, Psychology" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Biofeedback, Psychology" by people in Profiles.