Education of Mentally Retarded
"Education of Mentally Retarded" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The teaching or training of those individuals with subnormal intellectual functioning.
|Education of Intellectually Disabled
- Education of Intellectually Disabled
- Disabled Education, Intellectually
- Disabled Educations, Intellectually
- Intellectually Disabled Education
- Intellectually Disabled Educations
- Mentally Retarded Education
- Education, Mentally Retarded
- Education of Mentally Defective
- Mentally Defective Education
- Education of Mentally Retarded
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Education of Mentally Retarded".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Education of Mentally Retarded".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Education of Mentally Retarded" by people in this website by year, and whether "Education of Mentally Retarded" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.