"Isovaleryl-CoA Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A mitochondrial flavoprotein, this enzyme catalyzes the oxidation of 3-methylbutanoyl-CoA to 3-methylbut-2-enoyl-CoA using FAD as a cofactor. Defects in the enzyme, is associated with isovaleric acidemia (IVA).
- Isovaleryl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Isovaleryl-CoA
- Isovaleryl-Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
- A Dehydrogenase, Isovaleryl-Coenzyme
- Dehydrogenase, Isovaleryl-Coenzyme A
- Isovaleryl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
- Isovaleryl CoA Dehydrogenase
- CoA Dehydrogenase, Isovaleryl
- Dehydrogenase, Isovaleryl CoA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Isovaleryl-CoA Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Isovaleryl-CoA Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Isovaleryl-CoA Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Isovaleryl-CoA Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.