Emergency Medical Technicians
"Emergency Medical Technicians" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Paramedical personnel trained to provide basic emergency care and life support under the supervision of physicians and/or nurses. These services may be carried out at the site of the emergency, in the ambulance, or in a health care institution.
|Emergency Medical Technicians
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Technician, Emergency Medical
- Medical Technician, Emergency
- Paramedics, Emergency
- Emergency Paramedic
- Emergency Paramedics
- Paramedic, Emergency
- Emergency Medicine Technicians
- Emergency Medicine Technician
- Technician, Emergency Medicine
- Technicians, Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Medical Technicians, Emergency
- Technicians, Emergency Medical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Emergency Medical Technicians".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Emergency Medical Technicians".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Emergency Medical Technicians" by people in this website by year, and whether "Emergency Medical Technicians" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.