Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase Inhibitors
"Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds that inhibit HMG-CoA reductases. They have been shown to directly lower cholesterol synthesis.
|Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase Inhibitors
- Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase Inhibitors
- Hydroxymethylglutaryl CoA Reductase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase
- Reductase Inhibitors, Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA
- Statins, HMG-CoA
- HMG-CoA Statins
- Statins, HMG CoA
- Inhibitors, Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA
- Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Hydroxymethylglutaryl CoA
- Inhibitors, Hydroxymethylglutaryl-Coenzyme A
- Hydroxymethylglutaryl-Coenzyme A Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Hydroxymethylglutaryl Coenzyme A
- HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors
- HMG CoA Reductase Inhibitors
- Reductase Inhibitors, HMG-CoA
- Inhibitors, HMG-CoA Reductase
- Inhibitors, HMG CoA Reductase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA Reductase Inhibitors" by people in Profiles.