Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-2
"Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A ubiquitously expressed ets proto-oncogene protein that may play a role in regulation of CELL PROLIFERATION and CELL DIFFERENTIATION.
|Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-2
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-2
- Proto Oncogene Protein c ets 2
- c-ets-2, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins ets-2
- Proto Oncogene Proteins ets 2
- ets-2, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ets-2
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c ets 2
- c-ets-2, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- c-ets-2 Protein
- c ets 2 Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein ets-2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-2".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-2" by people in Profiles.