"Glutamate-5-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An NADP+ dependent enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of L-glutamate 5-semialdehyde to L-glutamyl 5-phosphate. It plays a role in the urea cycle and metabolism of amino groups.
- Glutamate-5-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Glutamate-5-Semialdehyde
- Glutamate 5 Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Gamma-Glutamylphosphate Reductase
- Gamma Glutamylphosphate Reductase
- Reductase, Gamma-Glutamylphosphate
- Glutamate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Glutamate-Semialdehyde
- Glutamate Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Beta-Glutamylphosphate Reductase
- Beta Glutamylphosphate Reductase
- Reductase, Beta-Glutamylphosphate
- Glutamate 5-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- 5-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase, Glutamate
- Dehydrogenase, Glutamate 5-Semialdehyde
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glutamate-5-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glutamate-5-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glutamate-5-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glutamate-5-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.