"Myelodysplastic Syndromes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Clonal hematopoietic stem cell disorders characterized by dysplasia in one or more hematopoietic cell lineages. They predominantly affect patients over 60, are considered preleukemic conditions, and have high probability of transformation into ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA.
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Syndrome, Myelodysplastic
- Syndromes, Myelodysplastic
- Dysmyelopoietic Syndromes
- Dysmyelopoietic Syndrome
- Syndrome, Dysmyelopoietic
- Syndromes, Dysmyelopoietic
- Hematopoetic Myelodysplasia
- Hematopoetic Myelodysplasias
- Myelodysplasia, Hematopoetic
- Myelodysplasias, Hematopoetic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Myelodysplastic Syndromes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Myelodysplastic Syndromes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Myelodysplastic Syndromes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Myelodysplastic Syndromes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.