"Menotropins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Extracts of urine from menopausal women that contain high concentrations of pituitary gonadotropins, FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE and LUTEINIZING HORMONE. Menotropins are used to treat infertility. The FSH:LH ratio and degree of purity vary in different preparations.
- Gonadotropins, Human Menopausal
- Human Menopausal Gonadotropins
- HMG Lepori
- Lepori, HMG
- Lepori Brand of Menotropins
- Menotropins Lepori Brand
- HMG Massone
- Fustery Brand of Menotropins
- Menotropins Fustery Brand
- Ferring Brand of Menotropins
- Menotropins Ferring Brand
- HMG Ferring
- Serono Brand of Menotropins
- Menotropins Serono Brand
- Organon Teknika Brand of Menotropins
- Organon Brand of Menotropins
- Menotropins Organon Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Menotropins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Menotropins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Menotropins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Menotropins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.