"Bupropion" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A unicyclic, aminoketone antidepressant. The mechanism of its therapeutic actions is not well understood, but it does appear to block dopamine uptake. The hydrochloride is available as an aid to smoking cessation treatment.
- GlaxoSmithKline Brand 2 of Bupropion Hydrochloride
- Glaxo Wellcome Brand 2 of Bupropion Hydrochloride
- Zyban (Anti-Smoking)
- GlaxoSmithKline Brand 1 of Bupropion Hydrochloride
- Glaxo Wellcome Brand 1 of Bupropion Hydrochloride
- Glaxo Wellcome Brand 3 of Bupropion Hydrochloride
- Esteve Brand of Bupropion Hydrochloride
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bupropion".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bupropion".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bupropion" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bupropion" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.