Virus Physiological Processes
"Virus Physiological Processes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Biological activities of viruses and their interactions with the cells they infect.
|Virus Physiological Processes
- Virus Physiological Processes
- Viral Physiological Processes
- Physiological Processes, Viral
- Processes, Viral Physiological
- Virus Physiological Process
- Physiological Process, Virus
- Physiological Processes, Virus
- Process, Virus Physiological
- Processes, Virus Physiological
- Viral Physiological Process
- Physiological Process, Viral
- Process, Viral Physiological
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Virus Physiological Processes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Virus Physiological Processes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Virus Physiological Processes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Virus Physiological Processes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.