Infusion Pumps, Implantable
"Infusion Pumps, Implantable" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Implanted fluid propulsion systems with self-contained power source for providing long-term controlled-rate delivery of drugs such as chemotherapeutic agents or analgesics. Delivery rate may be externally controlled or osmotically or peristatically controlled with the aid of transcutaneous monitoring.
|Infusion Pumps, Implantable
- Infusion Pumps, Implantable
- Perfusion Pumps, Implantable
- Implantable Perfusion Pump
- Implantable Perfusion Pumps
- Perfusion Pump, Implantable
- Pump, Implantable Perfusion
- Pumps, Implantable Perfusion
- Drug Delivery Systems, Implantable
- Implantable Infusion Pumps
- Implantable Infusion Pump
- Infusion Pump, Implantable
- Pump, Implantable Infusion
- Pumps, Implantable Infusion
Peristaltic Pumps, Implantable
- Peristaltic Pumps, Implantable
- Implantable Peristaltic Pump
- Implantable Peristaltic Pumps
- Peristaltic Pump, Implantable
- Pump, Implantable Peristaltic
- Pumps, Implantable Peristaltic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Infusion Pumps, Implantable".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Infusion Pumps, Implantable".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Infusion Pumps, Implantable" by people in this website by year, and whether "Infusion Pumps, Implantable" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.