"Ubiquitin-Activating Enzymes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of enzymes that catalyzes the ATP-dependent formation of a thioester bond between itself and UBIQUITIN. It then transfers the activated ubiquitin to one of the UBIQUITIN-PROTEIN LIGASES.
- Ubiquitin-Activating Enzymes
- Enzymes, Ubiquitin-Activating
- Ubiquitin Activating Enzymes
- Ubiquitin-Activating Enzyme E1
- Enzyme E1, Ubiquitin-Activating
- Ubiquitin Activating Enzyme E1
- Ubiquitination Activating Enzyme E1
- Ubiquitin-Activating Enzyme
- Enzyme, Ubiquitin-Activating
- Ubiquitin Activating Enzyme
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ubiquitin-Activating Enzymes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ubiquitin-Activating Enzymes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ubiquitin-Activating Enzymes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ubiquitin-Activating Enzymes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.