"Lab-On-A-Chip Devices" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Microdevices that combine microfluidics technology with electrical and/or mechanical functions for analyzing very small fluid volumes. They consist of microchannels etched into substrates made of silicon, glass, or polymer using processes similar to photolithography. The test fluids in the channels can then interact with different elements such as electrodes, photodetectors, chemical sensors, pumps, and valves.
- Lab-On-A-Chip Devices
- Device, Lab-On-A-Chip
- Devices, Lab-On-A-Chip
- Lab On A Chip Devices
- Lab-On-A-Chip Device
Microchip Analytical Devices
- Microchip Analytical Devices
- Analytical Device, Microchip
- Analytical Devices, Microchip
- Device, Microchip Analytical
- Devices, Microchip Analytical
- Microchip Analytical Device
Nanochip Analytical Devices
- Nanochip Analytical Devices
- Analytical Device, Nanochip
- Analytical Devices, Nanochip
- Device, Nanochip Analytical
- Devices, Nanochip Analytical
- Nanochip Analytical Device
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lab-On-A-Chip Devices".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lab-On-A-Chip Devices".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lab-On-A-Chip Devices" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lab-On-A-Chip Devices" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.