"Immunoelectrophoresis, Two-Dimensional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Immunoelectrophoresis in which a second electrophoretic transport is performed on the initially separated antigen fragments into an antibody-containing medium in a direction perpendicular to the first electrophoresis.
- Immunoelectrophoresis, Two-Dimensional
- Immunoelectrophoresis, Two Dimensional
- Two-Dimensional Immunoelectrophoresis
- Immunoelectrophoresis, 2-D
- 2-D Immunoelectrophoresis
- Immunoelectrophoresis, 2 D
- Immunoelectrophoresis, 2D
- 2D Immunoelectrophoresis
- Immunoelectrophoresis, Crossed
- Crossed Immunoelectrophoresis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoelectrophoresis, Two-Dimensional".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoelectrophoresis, Two-Dimensional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoelectrophoresis, Two-Dimensional" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoelectrophoresis, Two-Dimensional" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.