"Cell-Derived Microparticles" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Extracellular membrane vesicles generated by the shedding of CELL MEMBRANES blebs. Microparticles originating from PLATELETS; ENDOTHELIAL CELLS; and other cell types circulate in the peripheral blood and through the MICROVASCULATURE where larger cells cannot, functioning as active effectors in a variety of vascular processes such as INFLAMMATION; HEMOSTASIS; angiogenesis; and vascular reactivity. Increased levels are found following stimulation of bleb formation under normal or pathological conditions.
- Cell-Derived Microparticles
- Cell Derived Microparticles
- Cell-Derived Microparticle
- Microparticle, Cell-Derived
- Microparticles, Cell-Derived
- Microparticles, Cell Derived
- Cell Membrane Microparticles
- Cell Membrane Microparticle
- Membrane Microparticle, Cell
- Membrane Microparticles, Cell
- Microparticle, Cell Membrane
- Microparticles, Cell Membrane
Circulating Cell-Derived Microparticles
- Circulating Cell-Derived Microparticles
- Cell-Derived Microparticle, Circulating
- Cell-Derived Microparticles, Circulating
- Circulating Cell Derived Microparticles
- Circulating Cell-Derived Microparticle
- Microparticle, Circulating Cell-Derived
- Microparticles, Circulating Cell-Derived
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cell-Derived Microparticles".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cell-Derived Microparticles".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cell-Derived Microparticles" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cell-Derived Microparticles" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cell-Derived Microparticles" by people in Profiles.