"Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A tripeptide that stimulates the release of THYROTROPIN and PROLACTIN. It is synthesized by the neurons in the PARAVENTRICULAR NUCLEUS of the HYPOTHALAMUS. After being released into the pituitary portal circulation, TRH (was called TRF) stimulates the release of TSH and PRL from the ANTERIOR PITUITARY GLAND.
- Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone
- Thyrotropin Releasing Hormone
- Thyrotropin-Releasing Factor
- Thyrotropin Releasing Factor
- Henning Berlin Brand of Protirelin
Protirelin Tartrate (1:1)
- Protirelin Tartrate (1:1)
- Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone Tartrate
- Thyrotropin Releasing Hormone Tartrate
- Proterelin Tartrate
- TRH Prem
- Prem, TRH
- Novartis Brand of Protirelin
- Protirelin Novartis Brand
- Stimu TSH
- TRH Ferring
- Ferring Brand of Protirelin
- Protirelin Ferring Brand
- Abbott Brand of Protirelin
- Protirelin Abbott Brand
- Thyroliberin TRH Merck
- Merck Brand of Protirelin
- Protirelin Merck Brand
- Relefact TRH
- TRH, Relefact
- Aventis Brand of Protirelin
- Protirelin Aventis Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone" by people in this website by year, and whether "Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone" by people in Profiles.