"N-Acylneuraminate Cytidylyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that forms CMP-acylneuraminic acids, which donate the N-acylneuraminic acid residues to the terminal sugar residue of a ganglioside or glycoprotein. EC 126.96.36.199.
- N-Acylneuraminate Cytidylyltransferase
- Cytidylyltransferase, N-Acylneuraminate
- N Acylneuraminate Cytidylyltransferase
- CMP Sialate Pyrophosphorylase
- Pyrophosphorylase, CMP Sialate
- Sialate Pyrophosphorylase, CMP
- CMP Sialate Synthase
- Sialate Synthase, CMP
- Synthase, CMP Sialate
- Cytidine 5'-Monophosphosialic Acid Synthetase
- Cytidine 5' Monophosphosialic Acid Synthetase
- Cytidine 5-Monophosphosialate Synthase
- Cytidine 5 Monophosphosialate Synthase
- Synthase, Cytidine 5-Monophosphosialate
- CMP-Sialic Acid Synthetase
- CMP Sialic Acid Synthetase
- Synthetase, CMP-Sialic Acid
- Acylneuraminate Cytidylyltransferase
- Cytidylyltransferase, Acylneuraminate
- CMP-N-Acetylneuraminic Acid Synthetase
- CMP N Acetylneuraminic Acid Synthetase
- Synthetase, CMP-N-Acetylneuraminic Acid
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "N-Acylneuraminate Cytidylyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "N-Acylneuraminate Cytidylyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "N-Acylneuraminate Cytidylyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "N-Acylneuraminate Cytidylyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.