LDL-Receptor Related Protein 2
"LDL-Receptor Related Protein 2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An LDL-RECEPTOR RELATED PROTEIN found in the neuroepithelium and in proximal tubular cells of the kidney. It is considered a multiligand receptor in that it binds to a variety of ligands with relatively high affinity and may function in mediating the uptake and lysosomal degradation of macromolecules such as: LIPOPROTEINS; ENDOPEPTIDASES; and PROTEASE INHIBITORS.
|Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor-Related Protein-2
- Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor-Related Protein-2
- Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor Related Protein 2
- Glycoprotein 330
- GP330 Antigen
- Heyman's Nephritis Antigen GP330
- Heymann Nephritis Antigen GP330
- Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor-Related Protein-2
- LRP-2 Receptor
- LRP 2 Receptor
- Nephritis Antigen (GP330)
- Renal Glycoprotein GP330
- GP330, Renal Glycoprotein
- Glycoprotein GP330, Renal
- Antigen GP 330, Nephritis
- LDL-Receptor Related Protein 2
- LDL Receptor Related Protein 2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "LDL-Receptor Related Protein 2".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "LDL-Receptor Related Protein 2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "LDL-Receptor Related Protein 2" by people in this website by year, and whether "LDL-Receptor Related Protein 2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.