"Tranexamic Acid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Antifibrinolytic hemostatic used in severe hemorrhage.
- Tranexamic Acid
- trans-4-(Aminomethyl)cyclohexanecarboxylic Acid
- Abbott Brand of Tranexamic Acid
- Sanofi Synthelabo Brand of Tranexamic Acid
- Pharmygiène Brand of Tranexamic Acid
- Fides Ecopharma Brand of Tranexamic Acid
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tranexamic Acid".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tranexamic Acid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tranexamic Acid" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tranexamic Acid" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.