"Antineoplastic Agents" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Substances that inhibit or prevent the proliferation of NEOPLASMS.
- Antineoplastic Agents
- Agents, Antineoplastic
- Antineoplastic Drugs
- Drugs, Antineoplastic
- Chemotherapeutic Anticancer Drug
- Drug, Chemotherapeutic Anticancer
- Antitumor Drugs
- Drugs, Antitumor
- Cancer Chemotherapy Agents
- Agents, Cancer Chemotherapy
- Chemotherapy Agents, Cancer
- Cancer Chemotherapy Drugs
- Chemotherapy Drugs, Cancer
- Drugs, Cancer Chemotherapy
- Chemotherapeutic Anticancer Agents
- Agents, Chemotherapeutic Anticancer
- Anticancer Agents
- Agents, Anticancer
- Antitumor Agents
- Agents, Antitumor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antineoplastic Agents".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antineoplastic Agents".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antineoplastic Agents" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antineoplastic Agents" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Antineoplastic Agents" by people in Profiles.