Antibodies, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic
"Antibodies, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Autoantibodies directed against cytoplasmic constituents of POLYMORPHONUCLEAR LEUKOCYTES and/or MONOCYTES. They are used as specific markers for WEGENER GRANULOMATOSIS and other diseases, though their pathophysiological role is not clear. ANCA are routinely detected by indirect immunofluorescence with three different patterns: c-ANCA (cytoplasmic), p-ANCA (perinuclear), and atypical ANCA.
|Antibodies, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic
- Antibodies, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic
- Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody
- Antibody, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic
- Cytoplasmic Antibody, Antineutrophil
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody
- Anti Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody
- Antibody, Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic
- Cytoplasmic Antibody, Anti-Neutrophil
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies
- Anti Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies
- Antibodies, Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic
- Cytoplasmic Antibodies, Anti-Neutrophil
- Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies
- Cytoplasmic Antibodies, Antineutrophil
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antibodies, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antibodies, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antibodies, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antibodies, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.